My name is James LoGalbo and I want to take a minute to welcome you to my site. If we haven't met, here are a few bullet points about my life:
- I was born and raised in Lake Zurich, Illinois, a suburb of the great, Windy City.
- Jesus saved me as a 12 year-old boy, in the back of my mom's mini van while I was sobbing to the Phillips, Craig and Dean song, When God Ran.
- I played guitar and toured in the Christian death metal band, Afterimage after my senior year of high school.
- I moved to Fort Worth, Texas with my twin brother when I was 23 years-old.
- I met my wife,in 2013 while serving in youth ministry at a local church. We got married in 2015, and have two daughters.
- I served as a youth pastor and 5th/6th grade Sunday school teacher between 2013 and 2016.
- I'm an ordained minister through Christian Leaders Institute with a passion for church planting and preaching God's word.
- I currently work as an author, content writer, blogger, and retail manager.
This blog is a place for me to share what God is teaching me, to update you on future projects, and as an accessible way to get in touch with me. For guest blogs, podcast interviews, or speaking requests feel free to contact me at email@example.com.
Like my Facebook Page.